Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 5 Assistant Psychologist for CAMHS Eating Disorders and ARFID to work full-time in Maidenhead.
The pay rate for this locum Assistant Psychologist job is £19.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is until the 31st March 2021.
37.5 hours per week
- Supporting the provision of specialist clinical psychology service to clients referred to the Eating Disorders Service in Berkshire or presenting with ARFID
- Undertake clinical work with patients on a one to one basis
- Provide psychological assessments
- Contribute to the formulation and delivery of care plans
- Offer evidence-based psychological interventions
- Assist and facilitate the delivery of group treatments
- Take an active role in working as part of a multidisciplinary team and with professionals across agencies
Requirements of the Assistant Psychologist:
- An upper second class honours degree or higher in Psychology BPS accredited
- Hold a relevant postgraduate qualification or be in the process of
- Experience working in mental health settings such as outpatient, day patient and community settings
- Experience in managing highly complex situations concerning safeguarding and risk management
- Experience of assessment and psychological intervention
- Experience in clinical outcome evaluation/audit processes
- Experience of working in a team setting
- Experience of behavioural/cognitive behavioural treatment methods
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Assistant Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.