Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Approved Mental Health Professional to work full-time within a Community Team and Frontline Team based in Guildford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Approved Mental Health Professional job is £40,000 - £45,500 per annum (Overtime is paid extra) Up to £8000 for a relocation package.
Requirements of the Approved Mental Health Professional:
- Professional Qualification in Social Work
- A minimum of 2 years relevant post ASYE experience
- AMHP Trained
- Post qualifying experience that should include direct work with those who have mental health needs
- A current full driving licence and have use of a vehicle
- Working knowledge of legislation, assessments, preparation of care plans, monitoring and reviewing outcomes
- Ability to maintain personal Approved Mental Health Professional status
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Approved Mental Health Professional job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements