Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Approved Mental Health Professional to work full-time based in Sandwell. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Approved Mental Health Professional job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Due to the nature of the post flexibility is required to work outside of normal working hours in order to manage crisis and the ability to travel long distances as required.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
Requirements of the Approved Mental Health Professional:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Approved Mental Health Professional job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.