Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) to work based in Maidenhead.
The salary for this permanent AMHP role is £44,133.36 per annum.
- Work with health and social care colleagues within the integrated Adult Mental Health Service to deliver high quality mental healthcare & achieve performance targets within a community setting.
- Supervision, multi-disciplinary team support, and opportunities for professional development will be provided.
Requirements of the AMHP:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience as a qualified social worker and Approved Mental Health Professional.
- Have knowledge of mental health and criminal justice legislation, understanding of care coordination, care management, personalisation, and safeguarding.
This Social Work Approved Mental Health Professional job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.