Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) to work based in Wakefield.
The pay rate for this locum AMHP role is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
- Respond to requests for Mental Health Act assessments and urgent adult social care requests, such as carer breakdown, respite, and hospital avoidance.
Requirements of the AMHP:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline social work.
- Able to work various shifts outside of normal office hours.
- AMHP approved and qualified.
- Available to start in 1-2 weeks.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This AMHP job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.