Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Approved Mental Health Professional to work full-time in Hillingdon, within the Adult Social Work Mental Health Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services.
The salary for this Approved Mental Health Professional job is £45,000 - £49,000 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- Provide a high-performing social work service to adults in the community
- Work with people who have complex care needs/people whose support arrangements are more complex, or to comply with a specific legal framework
- Provide professional supervision of other Social Workers as appropriate
- Act as an organisational expert in role specialism
- Provide professional consultation to all teams within the directorate and other agencies
- Support AMHP trainees with the successful completion of their training
Requirements of the Approved Mental Health Professional:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- HCPC registered
- Practice Educator Qualification, or willingness to undertake
This Approved Mental Health Professional job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.