Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Advanced Social Worker to work full-time within a Learning Disabilities Team based in Swindon.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Advanced Social Worker job is £37,230 - £38,760 per annum.
As an advanced social worker, you will have a post-graduate qualification in a relevant area, e.g. Practice Educator, Best Interests Assessor or Approved Mental Health Professional.
- They will be responsible for managing a complex caseload where people are living in a variety of different settings
- These teams have separate line management, however, work very closely together to form one larger team
- The main legal framework both teams work within is The Care Act.
- Within the adult learning disability team, we work with individuals living within a variety of settings to maximize their independence and life opportunities
- Alongside the completion of Care Act assessments, this team offers an opportunity to develop knowledge and skills in the areas of capacity, DoLs and court work
Requirements of the Advanced Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within Children's Services
This Advanced Social Worker job is advertised by Amanda Hubert; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements