Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner and Prescriber to fill a full-time role in Braintree. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Advanced Nurse Practitioner role £40,000 - £50,000 per annum.
- Working closely with a multidisciplinary team you will use your experience to practice autonomously and flexibly.
- The post holder will work with the service manager, and clinical lead to deliver robust clinical governance and the fulfilment of the service contract.
- Using evidence based research undertake accurate assessment and management of patients with undifferentiated needs in accordance with evidence based clinical guidelines, including patients presenting with minor illness and minor injury in both adult and paediatric patients.
- Undertake assessment and management of patients in a timely manner, actively contributing to effective delivery of the service based on demand.
- Undertake diagnosis and when applicable subsequently provide clinical treatment according to extended nurse prescribing formulary.
- Perform a variety of screening procedures and diagnostic tests as requested or deemed necessary during assessment and offer opportunistic screening when appropriate.
- Refer and liaise with other agencies as required, and provide patients and carers with accurate information and advice on a range of health issues.
Requirements of the Advanced Nurse Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- Current NMC registration
- Must be a prescriber and have minor illness course
- Experience within a similar role
This Advanced Nurse Practitioner job is advertised by Victor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.