Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Advanced Nurse Practitioner to work full-time with a leading healthcare provider in Reading. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of general nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Advanced Nurse Practitioner role is £55,000 per annum.
- As the Advanced Nurse Practitioner, you will be working closely with a multidisciplinary team where you will use your experience to practice autonomously and flexibly. Practitioners should have significant experience in primary care or A&E/Minor Injuries Unit.
- Working within the nursing team, you will work with the service manager, and clinical lead to deliver robust clinical.
- You'll be a part of the pool of subject matter experts bringing together clinical and operational leads. You will be a part of quality improvements, research and development activity.
In return we offer:
- As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner delivering NHS services with us you will receive a salary up to £50,000. We'll provide you with access to a committed Learning and Development team, and we work closely with Universities and Health Education England to further your potential and support your progression. We will offer a combination of in-house eLearning, workshops and courses to support your development.
- You will become part of the Virgin Tribe. This grants you access to premier offers and discounts on Virgin Products such as holidays.
- You'll access our central online health and lifestyle platform covering healthy recipes, activity challenges, and support information around mental health. All this, and flexible working patterns to help support your work/life balance.
Requirements of the Advanced Nurse Practitioner:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- Msc in advanced practice (or working towards)
- Recent UK Nursing experience
This Advanced Nurse Practitioner role is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.