Sanctuary Social Care are currently looking for a number of experienced and dedicated Social Workers to work full-time in either Manchester or Bury within the Integrated Discharge Team. The ideal candidate's will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rates for these locum Social Worker jobs are £25.02 per hour (Assignment rate) and are an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Workers:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Level 3 experience of hospital discharge settings, MCA/ safeguarding and Care Act compliance
- Resilient, able to communicate effectively with various customers and work in a fast- paced environment
- Level 3 experience of the Mental Capacity Act (DOLS/ housing support)
- Preference to Liquid Logic users
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Marc Leggett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.