Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Wandsworth. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Undertake assessments of individual and carers needs and risks to encourage independence, provide support and prevent harm
- Undertake statutory intervention where service users are deemed to be at risk
- Work in partnership with service users and carers using a person-centred approach
- Hold a caseload appropriate to the level of expertise and provide support and expert advice to social care assessors, students and partners
- Provide advice, information and guidance to service users and carers
- Facilitate service user choice and empowerment through promoting independence and the personalisation agenda through all stages of assessment, support planning and review
- Monitor implementation of packages of care and support and adjust them as appropriate
- Apply social work ethical principles and values to guide professional practice and respect diversity
- Ensure that information is recorded consistently, accurately and meets statutory timescales
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.