Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Abergavenny. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this Social Worker job is £32,000 - £38,000 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- Provide rehabilitation and treatment for individuals who have been diagnosed with a range of mental health conditions
- Manage a complex caseload
- Social care assessments
- Risk assessments
- Facilitate group activities
- Contribute to ICR meetings
- Supporting service users to make viable plans for their future
- Create reports for the Managers Hearings
- Liaising with the local safeguarding board
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Previous experience from the NHS or private care
- Experience in providing training and supervision to your fellow team
- Post qualifying experience across adult statutory services
- Experience of working in mental health
- Excellent report writing skills
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.