Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Band 7 Adults Dysphagia Speech and Language Therapist (SLT) to work full-time based in Woolwich.
This role is paying £32-£33 per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Adult Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Adults with Dysphagia
- Desirable: video fluoroscopy and tracheostomy experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Adult Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.