Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Adult Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in Orpington. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £26 - £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Holding an independent caseload of clients with swallowing and communication problems
- Must be independent in managing swallowing/dysphagia
- Patients will be seen in their own home (private or care home) and in if outpatient clinics reopen whilst they are in post they may do clinic work too
- Video sessions will also be provided, the SLT will be based in a clinic room for these
- Independent in dysphagia
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- 3 years' experience
- Must be a car driver
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.