Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Social Workers to work full-time in Nottingham, within various different teams. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for these locum Social Worker jobs is £26.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Facilitating discharge for citizens following an acute hospital stay
- Identify the discharge Pathway and facilitate short term services to maximise independence/rehabilitation and reablement
- Support citizens with assessment, review and planning for longer-term support services
- Identify long term support needs for citizens and commissioning services to provide this support
- Provide holistic strength-based assessments and reviews
- To provide an initial emergency response to urgent referrals received via the single point of access
- Carry out planned and unplanned reviews of care packages
Requirements of the Social Workers:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Marc Leggett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.