Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Acute Occupational Therapist.
The pay rate for this locum Acute Occupational Therapist job is £26.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 2-month contract.
- 08:00 am - 16:00 pm/ 13:30 pm - 21:30 pm
- Avoid unnecessary admissions and achieve timely successful discharges through intensive rehabilitation, an enabling approach and holistic care
Requirements of the Acute Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Experience working with older people in the Acute & Community
- Ability to work autonomously with patients and their carers in their own homes
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Acute Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.