Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 5 Accuracy Checking Pharmacy Technician (ACPT) to work in Ipswich, Suffolk.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacy Technician job is £18-£19 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
You will be working 37.5 Monday- Friday 9am-5pm.
Duties of the Pharmacy Technician:
- Clinically screen prescriptions
- Dispense medication accuracy and be able to decide when it is necessary to refer to Senior Clinical Pharmacists
- Participate in the provision of patient counselling
- Transcribe non-stock items from charts for supply by pharmacy
Requirements of the Pharmacy Technician:
- Must have pharmacy experience
- GPHC registered pharmacy technician
- Previous experience as a pharmacy technician
- Previous experience in the NHS
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Pharmacy Technician job is advertised by Athaur Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.