Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Young Persons Substance Misuse Recovery Worker to work part-time (2 days per week) based in North Worcestershire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Young Persons Substance Misuse Recovery Worker job is £15.50 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To build relationships quickly with young people promoting a safe and trusting environment
- To carry out triage and comprehensive assessments utilising ITEP techniques to understand what the real issues are for the young person
- To discuss, agree and review care plans
- Ensure risk is assessed appropriately and dynamically with a management plan agreed
Requirements of the Substance Misuse Recovery Worker:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar Substance Misuse role
- Experience with substance misuse clients
This Young Persons Substance Misuse Recovery Worker job is advertised by Lilly Bak; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.