Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Trainee Substance Misuse Recovery Worker to work based in Doncaster.
The pay rate for this permanent Trainee Substance Misuse Recovery Worker role is £18,124-20,829 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
During the first 12 months, undertake an academic qualification and produce a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate the competencies required.
- Attractive pension package
- Attractive annual leave package
- Health scheme
Requirements of the Trainee Substance Misuse Recovery Worker:
- Educated to GCSE/O’Level standard
- Willing to undertake personal development and training
- Ability to travel effectively across the geographic area in a timely manner is desirable
This Trainee Substance Misuse Recovery Worker job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.