Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 3/4 Mental Health Therapy Assistant to work full-time based in Ealing.
The pay rate for this locum Therapy Assistant job is £12 - £18 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- As post holder of this role you will, work within the planned care pathways in a community Recovery Team with service users and mental health professionals to develop person centred care plans, be responsible for the coordination of these plans and ensure that services are delivered as described in the care plan.
- Encourage service users to be autonomous and enable them to make choices that will positively impact their quality of life.
- Be guided by the multi-disciplinary team but where appropriate to practice autonomously.
- Work with a designated group of service users.
- Under the supervision of a registered professional, following assessment to devise a plan of care and interventions, guided and supervised by a more senior member of staff and set of protocols, which will be followed by the team and communicated to all parties to ensure a high quality of liaison and the best outcomes.
- Be aware of and assist in meeting the holistic needs such as psychological, social, physical, recreational and spiritual needs of all service users.
- Recognise and value service users as individuals, acknowledging the importance of maintaining the service users respect and dignity at all times.
- Ensure that the care provided respects equality and diversity that is supportive of service users and their families/friends and carers.
Requirements of the Therapy Assistant:
- Previous NHS experience working as an Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy Assistant
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Therapy Assistant job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.