Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Basingstoke for a Band 3 Therapy Assistant.
The pay rate for this locum Therapy Assistant role is £12.00 - £13.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a long term contract.
- Full time - 37.5 hours per week
- Part-time - 22.5 hours per week
- Support the OT and Physio community team in the Basingstoke and North Hampshire area
- Providing a service to patients in North Hampshire treating a range of problems related to Elderly care, Falls, Orthopaedic conditions, long term conditions and Palliative care
- See patients in their own homes
- Work with patients on joint visits with other team members
Requirements of the Therapy Assistant:
- Previous therapy experience
- HCPC registration
- Ability to lone work
- An efficient worker and a good communicator
- Good IT skills
- Previous use of RIO
- A current driving license and have access to a car for work purposes
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Therapy Assistant role is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.