Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within a Children's Services based in Haringey, within the Fostering Team.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager job is £42,000 per annum.
- Responsible for the provision of GLF's services in an area of London.
- Contribute to the overall management of GLF and to deputise for the registered manager/directors as required.
- Supervise Supervising Social Workers, Senior Practitioners, foster carers (when necessary) and other staff as are assigned and to ensure that they are informed of and fully comply with, all standards, policies and guidance, including safer caring guidelines, agreed by GLF
- Supervise the work of staff undertaking the updating of existing foster carers assessments and to ensure that the assessment reports on their suitability to meet the standard required by the Agency's panel.
- Participate in the design and delivery of training of staff, foster carers and potential foster carers.
- Determine, prioritise and monitor workload and assign tasks to appropriate staff.
- Provide assistance to staff in helping carers to solve problems arising from placements such as finance, equipment and transport and to represent the views of staff and carers to the registered manager and directors.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
This Team Manager job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.