Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within a Children's Services based in Stoke-On-Trent, within the Safeguarding Team.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £39.07 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To achieve the best possible positive outcomes for children and young people across the service.
- To ensure that Practice Standards, Performance Indicators and statutory duties and regulations are complied with.
- To support and direct the work of the Team and the priorities therein through a reflective and systemic approach to all work with children, young people and families.
- To lead on the development and raising of quality in practice, setting standards and the conditions required for successful social work by supervising and managing staff, and promoting effective working relationships and communication across the service and partner agencies.
- To take responsibility and be accountable for the practice of social workers.
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
- Knowledge of equality and diversity and how groups or individuals can be disadvantaged or discriminated against.
This Team Manager job is advertised by Michael Bridges; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.