Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within a Future First Care Leavers Team based in Wandsworth.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager job is £42,656 - £51,690 per annum.
- The core purpose of the role is to ensure that all children remain safe and have improved outcomes as a result of the provision of high quality social work.
- The post holder will have a major contribution to make to the delivery of our vision and strategic priorities, by managing the delivery and performance of high quality social work provision to children and their families across the Team.
- To manage a team of staff, including recruitment/retention, induction, training and development, performance management, disciplinary/capability, and succession planning.
- To manage the delivery and performance of the Team; to ensure that all casework is assessed, prioritised and actioned appropriately; to ensure that all children and their families receive a suitable response that meets their assessed needs.
- To manage the allocation of workload across the team to agreed service priorities; actively monitor, review, and authorise case records and plans; addressing any workload management, performance, and/or quality issues as they arise.
- To chair reviews, planning meetings, strategy discussions and other professional/network meetings.
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
- Management knowledge and experience in a relevant children/families social work field.
- Experience of managing a team/service with a complex caseload, developing effective work allocation and casework prioritisation systems; deploying resources flexibly to respond to service pressures.
- Experience of effective performance management (people and organisational), identifying development needs, addressing skills and knowledge gaps, disseminating good practice and managing poor performance.
- Advanced experienced applying in practice, the principles of child
- care legislation relating to child protection looked after children and the provision of services to children in need.
This Team Manager job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.