Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to work full-time within an Adults Digital Care Team based in Haringey. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Adult Services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager role is £36 - £42 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
- To ensure delivery of an effective Digital Care Service to vulnerable and disabled residents that is technically up to date, commercially driven and maximises the benefits, which can be achieved by Assistive Technology even through a period of change.
- To lead on the service improvement activity required for the Digital Care Service to ensure that an effective, safe and value for money service is in place, developing the improvement plan and ensuring successful delivery through effective change management.
- To develop effective relationships with key stakeholders and to ensure that the role and benefits of the service in delivering improved outcomes in understood.
- To manage the budget and generate income, ensuring that effective financial management systems are in place in line with Council financial regulations, covering income generation and recovery, service charges and expenditure to ensure that a sustainable delivery model is in place.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adult Services
This Team Manager job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.