Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within Children's Service based in Oldham.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £40.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Manage and provide leadership to a team of social work and social care staff
- Coordinate the team's activities and ensure delivery is flexible, reliable, and responsive
- Undertake a wide range of staff management activities such as recruitment, selection, inductions, sickness monitoring, health & safety, discipline and grievances
- Ensure work is allocated appropriately to members of the team and monitor work is completed to expected standards
- Appraise staff and ensure training/learning needs are identified and are supported
- Conduct formal supervision of staff to support them professionally
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.