Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a Band 7 Team Leader to work within Community Drug and Alcohol Services based in Guernsey.
The pay rate for this permanent Band 7 Team Leader job is £ 44,054- 58,081 per annum (pro-rata).
- Providing specialist substance misuse assessment and treatment to adults in the secondary care mental health service
- Provide specialist clinical advice, supervision, and consultation to other professionals contributing directly to the clinical formulation, diagnosis and treatment plan
- Guide, advise and direct other staff in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of specialised service user/client care
- Provide specialist advice to staff in managing emergency and other acute situations, ensuring that the service user’s/client’s needs are met and that significant others are supported. Leadership/Managerial
- Act as team leader for CDAT, and together with senior colleagues set and review the strategic outcomes for the service, agreeing KPIs, action plans, aims and objectives and measuring progress and practice to ensure delivery of best care
Requirements of the Team Leader:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
This Team Leader job is advertised by Craig Osbourne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.