Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for a Substance Misuse Young Persons Recovery Worker to work part-time based in Wokingham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Young Persons Recovery Worker job is £15.50 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 2/3-months contract.
- To contribute to the development and delivery of a range of projects within the community for young people (aged 11 - 17) who may misuse substance or who are at risk of doing so.
- To build a professional trust with young people and offer support when they are affected by the substance misuse of a family member or peer.
- To assess and prioritise the needs of a young person, identify the risks and together form an action plan.
- To deliver age appropriate and engaging information and support about drugs, alcohol, health and social related anxieties.
- To empower independent thinking, self-esteem and personal resilience.
- To work in partnership with a range of professionals, agencies and community groups in the care, education and welfare of young people.
- To build a rapport with parents and carers so you can advise and support them with any concerns they may about a child of young person's use of substances.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar Substance Misuse role
- Experience with substance misuse clients.
This Young Persons Recovery Worker job is advertised by Lilly Bak; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.