Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Substance Misuse Recovery Worker to work full-time based in Preston. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Substance Misuse Recovery Worker job is £12.27 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 2-month contract.
- Supporting service users from point of entry into the service and through their treatment / recovery journey.
- Providing screening, assessment, psychosocial interventions, recovery planning and onward referral.
- Reducing drug and alcohol related harm to service users and the wider community.
- Promoting carer, service user and community involvement.
Requirements of the Substance Misuse Recovery Worker:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar Substance Misuse role
- Experience with substance misuse clients
This Substance Misuse Recovery Worker job is advertised by Lilly Bak; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.