Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for a Substance Misuse Recovery Navigator to work full-time based in Cheltenham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Substance Misuse Recovery Navigator job is £13.59 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Carry out comprehensive service user assessments and develop individual recovery plans that clearly identify how achieving each goal will enable progression in addressing substance use, re/integrating into the community
- Support the development of service based recovery communities
- Engage people who have substance misuse problems and provide them with advice, support and recovery focused structured clinical interventions to support their recovery and primary health care needs
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar Substance Misuse role
- Experience with substance misuse clients.
This Substance Misuse Recovery Navigator job is advertised by Lilly Bak; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.