Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for a Substance Misuse Recovery Coordinator to work full-time based in Crewe. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Substance Misuse Recovery Coordinator job is £13.50 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 2-month contract.
- Supporting service users from point of entry into the service and through their treatment / recovery journey.
- Coordinate a tailor-made package of care including psychosocial interventions, 1to1 key work, POD and group work.
- Carry out comprehensive assessments.
- Support the development of service-based recovery communities.
- Triage assessment and onward referral to a range of treatment/community support agencies.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar Substance Misuse role
This Substance Misuse Recovery Coordinator job is advertised by Lilly Bak; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.