Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Substance Misuse Recovery & Outreach Support Worker to work full-time in Wolverhampton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Recovery & Outreach Support Worker job is £14.55 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To provide information, advice and support on the telephone, face to face and in groups.
- To attend weekly events to deliver IBAs across the city in young people's and adult settings.
- Proactively target hard to reach individuals such as homeless and sex workers and work collaboratively with local street teams and police.
- To undertake elements of assessment and case management with clients as directed.
- To ensure all safeguarding issues are reported and dealt with in accordance with policies and protocols.
Requirements of the Recovery & Outreach Support Worker:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar Substance Misuse role
- Experience with substance misuse clients
This Recovery & Outreach Support Worker job is advertised by Lilly Bak; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.