Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Dysphagia Speech and Language Therapist to work part-time in Preston. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £25 - £26 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- As postholder of this role you will be expected to complete community visits, general adult caseloads with dysphagia stroke, inpatient mental health and progressive neuro conditions. You must be dysphagia trained and a car driver to travel to patients homes, nursing and residential.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech & language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Experience within Neuro
- Must be a car driver
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.