Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time in Medway (Outside IR35) in the Stroke Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this job is £25 - £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a contract until 29/01/2021.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree (e.g. BSc or MSc) in Speech & Language Therapy
- Postgraduate training and qualification in dysphagia (e.g. RCSLT approved post-basic dysphagia training or equivalent).
- 2 years experience
- Candidate will need experience of working within stroke and be competent in dysphagia
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SLT knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.