Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Specialist Podiatrist to fill a full-time role in Harlow. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of podiatry and be registered on the HCPC.
The salary for this permanent Podiatrist job is £31,365 to £37,890 per annum.
- To work as a specialist podiatrist within the team and ensure a high level of quality of patient care is delivered, using the most appropriate skills and techniques to improve and maintain the quality of life of patients with foot problems.
- Season Ticket Loans
- NHS discounts for staff
- Excellent Training facilities and opportunities
- Buying and Selling annual leave scheme
- The opportunity to work bank shifts and expand knowledge and experience in other areas
- Salary Sacrifice schemes including lease cars and Cycle to Work
Requirements of the Podiatrist:
- Bsc in Podiatric Medicine or Diploma
- HCPC registration
- Certificate in local anaesthesia
- Knowledge and experience in the NHS working with high risk feet.
- Knowledge of the effect of diabetes in podiatric care.
This Podiatrist job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.