Sanctuary Social Care has a job vacancy available for a Special Guardianship / Fostering Assessment Social Worker to work full-time in Merton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Children Services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this permanent Special Guardianship / Fostering Assessment Social Worker job is £34,794 - £44,607 per annum.
The assessing social worker will complete Special Guardianship assessments and the PFCR/ Form F within an agreed timescale, and present this in Court and to the Fostering Panel in Merton.
- Visits to prospective Special Guardians, foster carers, their referees, family and friends are undertaken to assess suitability which includes, counselling out and full assessment
- Provide timely, accurate and precise reports, drawing on social work knowledge and skills to undertake clear analysis of a prospective Special Guardian or foster family' ability to manage the tasks
- Ensure that statutory Special Guardianship, fostering regulations and
- standards are adhered to
- Meet quality assurance and court/ panel deadlines
- Recent experience within a similar role.
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work.
- Current HCPC registration.
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children Services
This Special Guardianship / Fostering Assessment Social Worker job is advertised by Jamie Bartlett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.