Sanctuary Health is currently looking for 3 experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Special Education Needs Occupational Therapists to work in Hammersmith on a par time or full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rates for these locum Special Education Needs Occupational Therapist jobs are £31.00 - £35.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About 90% of this role is to be worked from home.
Requirements of the Special Education Needs Occupational Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Special Education Needs Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.