Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team manager to work full-time within a Family Assessment & Support Team based in St Austell. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Team manager job is £42 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience of social work management in a frontline social work team
- Applied knowledge and understanding of the needs and risks of a diverse range of children, young people and their parents/carers, promoting their full involvement in decision making, taking into account issues of equality and diversity
- Proven ability to achieve high practice quality standards in the assessment of strengths, needs, risks, produce analysis and translate into a coherent plan that improves outcomes for children
- The successful candidate will need to relocate to Cornwall during the week
- Be able to drive and have access to their own transport
- Have good IT and word processing skills.
This Team Manager role is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.