Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker / Senior Social Worker to work within a Fostering Family Finder Team based in Wandsworth. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker / Senior Social Worker job is £31,013 - £342,710 per annum.
About the job:
- Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.
- Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review.
- Bring together and co-ordinate the team around the child to ensure a multi-disciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding.
- Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children's and adults' services.
- Build professional credibility within the multi-professional partnership by achieving practice standards and meeting performance targets consistently; providing accredited practice teaching as required.
Requirements of the Social Worker / Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- A minimum 2 years' experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker / Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.