Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker/Senior Social Worker to work full-time in Hackney, within the Forensic Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker/Senior Social Worker job is £31 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker/Senior Social Worker:
- To act as Social Supervisor for certain discharged patients subject to Home Office Restriction orders and to act as nominated Care Co-ordinator for certain other discharged patients, as determined on clinical grounds.
- To liaise effectively with statutory and non-statutory bodies in formulating comprehensive assessments of need and in identifying appropriate resources for service users.
- In accordance with local policy and good practice guidance, to manage issues of confidentiality in relation to all patients, including those with high media profile.
- To ensure a high standard of record keeping.
- To prepare full written reports for CPA review meetings, First-tier Tribunals and Hospital Managers Hearings.
- To provide statutory reports as required by the Ministry of Justice.
- To offer considered recommendations.
Requirements of the Social Worker/Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Social Worker/Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.