Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Surrey, within the Continuing Healthcare Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £34,688 - £43,744 per annum.
- We also fully understand the challenges of day to day frontline social work, therefore we are putting tools in place to improve your work/life balance and to try and make day to day asks more manageable. We are currently rolling out hybrid devices which have a touch screen, detachable keyboard and will enable staff to access systems such as LAS when working with clients. The new devices will allow colleagues to change the way they work and to help avoid unnecessary travel.
- The new hybrid devices will allow staff to change the way they work, allowing staff to be more agile and reduce the need to return to the office between visits etc.
- We want colleagues who will look first at what people can do rather than what they can't do and have conversations, that identify what is important to the person, 'what matters' rather than 'what's the matter'. We believe that by exploring people's goals and aspirations, and the strengths they have themselves or around them, we can help people to stay independent for longer and connected to their communities.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Experience working in a similar team is essential
This Social Worker job is advertised by Charlie Reeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.