Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced Senior Care Manager to work within an adult initial response team based in Bromley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practise in adult services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Care Manager job is £29 - £35 per hour depending on experience (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Senior Care Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adult services
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within safeguarding is essential
- A driving licence & having access to a car is essential
This Senior Care Manager job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.