Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Project Worker/Social Worker to work full-time in Kings Lynn, within the FAST Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Project Worker/Social Worker job is £275 per day (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
Duties of the Project Worker/Social Worker:
- Undertaking Initial Assessments under Section 17 of the Children's Act of 1989
- Undertaking Core Assessments under Section 47 of the Children's Act of 1989
- Undertaking Child Protection Enquiries under Section 47 of the Children's Act of 1989
- Undertaking Risk Assessments, Parenting Assessments, Human Rights Assessments on cases opened to Immigration Office
- Providing Section 17 support to families and children in need
- Carrying out home visits for monitoring purposes/ to promote the welfare of and to safeguard the
- Liaising/ Working close with partnership agencies to support the families and meet the children/ young
- people's needs
- Producing Initial Child Protection Conference reports
- Initiating and implementing Child Protection Plans
- Initiating Care Proceedings
- Preparing and presenting case conference reports
- Work with families - offering support and enabling them to access specific parenting services and other relevant services according to the needs
Requirements of the Project Worker/Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Project Worker/Social Worker job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.