Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker/ASYE to work based in Swindon.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker is £32,000 per annum.
- Provide statutory support to adults with care and support needs and their carers/families, which includes information and advice, assessment, support planning and safeguarding.
- Contribute to local knowledge (within the team and the service) about universally available services, including what is available within the voluntary and community sector.
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of all information and activity onto the social care records database in accordance with work targets set by the Team Manager and Supervisor.
- Undertake person-centred social work with individuals and to plan for the provision of support and/or services with them in order to assist them to meet their outcomes and to live as independently as possible.
- Work in partnership and liaison with partners including primary, secondary, and tertiary health care, private providers, voluntary sector organisations and others to provide coordinated support for individuals and/or carers.
- Operate within defined budgets for social care.
- Undertake Mental Capacity Assessments (MCA) and Best Interest decisions in line with the MCA (2005) principles.
- Provide advice, guidance, and support to colleagues to ensure whole team achievements are met.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline social work.
- Good IT skills, able to use Word, Excel, E-mail, and relevant Care Management Databases, be able to access information digitally and to promote use of self-help via digital platforms.
- Have substantial knowledge and experience of health and social care legislation, writing clear reports, and strengths-based social work with adults and/or children.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.