Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for an experienced SASH Social Worker to work full-time based in Stevenage.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £37 per hour (Assignment rate).
- Support children and young people in achieving positive outcomes to prevent family breakdown, ensuring only the right young people become looked after.
- Deliver intensive interventions to young people who are being exploited to reduce risk within a contextual safeguarding framework.
- Undertake structured assessments and provide intensive support to children and young people identified as having additional and complex needs and who are deemed vulnerable or at risk.
- Deliver appropriate interventions as part of an agreed package of support or be a responsible officer for an intensive intervention or court order, ensuring plans are robust and outcome focused and regularly reviewed.
- Manage a case load of young people and families who require social care or youth justice interventions.
- Prepare reports for youth offender panels, court and other agencies or specialist services as required.
- Undertake interviews for young people missing from care or education.
- Play an active role with colleagues in peer group supervision and role development sessions.
- Maintain accurate, comprehensive case management information using specified electronic database and complying with deadlines and statutory standards and requirements.
- Manage and be accountable with supervision and support for your own social work practice.
- Work effectively as part of a multi-agency team, contributing to research and development of the team and lead on specific projects.
- Represent the Specialist Adolescent Service and deliver the objectives working in partnership with other agencies.
- Work flexibly across the County to meet the needs of young people, including evening and weekends as necessary.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
- Experienced and knowledge of s47 and s17 process.
- Experience of working with adolescents.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.