Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Barnet, within the Adult Safeguarding Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Screening referrals
- Carrying statutory and non-statutory safeguarding inquiries
- Completing care act assessment as part of the safeguarding plan
- Supporting a duty manager with managing duty
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.