Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Swindon, within the Safeguarding Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35.01 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Undertake comprehensive assessments including parenting assessments in a timely way to inform development of outcome focused care plans with children and their families.
- Undertake care proceedings within the court, both private and public.
- Achieve permanency plans for children including adoption.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Must be able to understand and respond to complexity of risks and are required to evidence on records, including providing analysis of their interventions with children and families.
- Must be able to use theoretical perspectives to inform decision making and practice.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.