Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Hertford, within the Family Safeguarding Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £38.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Training will be available to all staff, including temporary workers. The successful applicant will receive an iPad and regular supervision, with monthly joint supervision on “high risk” cases. In addition to essential, relevant and Research in Practice offer training, various PQs are offered to SWs who have been qualified for at least 2 years including Practice Education, Assessment, Application of Knowledge and Leadership. There is also an in-house Leadership Programme and the national Firstline Programme for SW. The role can be flexible, with working from home or using “touch-down” areas across the country (condensed hours/weeks are not possible).
- Work with families to engage them in change to enable them to parent their child safely.
- Motivate parents to gain insight into the concerns and take action.
- Sustain children within their families where safe to do so.
- Deliver an intervention programme to inform full parenting capacity assessments.
- Collaboratively work to motivate parents an identify changes rather than imposing these upon the families.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Previous experience within a frontline social work safeguarding team
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.