Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Bracknell for a Social Worker to work in a Referral and Assessment Team. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £32,993 to £37,554 per annum £2000 retention + £963 car allowance.
The successful candidate will join a stable and enthusiastic Children and Families Referral & Assessment Team supported by a well-organised Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) working closely with a variety of associated partners to ensure appropriate and timely assessment and plans for children
You will undertake children in need assessments (Single Assessments) and child protection assessments (Section 47's) using a range of tools to enhance these assessments, alongside opportunities to do some short-term intervention
Attractive benefits including:
- Flexible working
- Generous holiday allowance
- Career average revalued earnings (CARE) pension scheme
- Generous relocation allowance
- Excellent training, including Motivational Interviewing Training, and continuing professional development opportunities.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.