Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Rutland, within the Protection & Permanency Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To provide quality social work services to children in need and their families in accordance with legal duties & requirements, National guidance and Council policies and procedures.
- To undertake a range of statutory duties in accordance with the Children Act 1989 and subsequent legislation and in relation to children who are in need of help or protection and children in the care of the Local Authority.
- Manage children and families caseload of various levels of complexity; including completion of assessments, direct work with children or other interventions aimed at improving the lives of children in Rutland and safeguard them from harm.
- To work as a member of an integrated service with families and carers to ensure that children and young people can achieve the outcomes in Every Child Matters.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Must have experience in Child Protection, court work and Children Looked After.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.